Visitors to Cla$$ic Gєoяgє's Mind

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tales From The Sh!t Keeper : The 3rd.....TURD



I have talked about shitting other places then home we have talked about shitting in public bathrooms & we have talked about plugging toilets. Now I would like to take a moment to thank the man who invented the Toilet Brush, If it was not for you kind sir I would be painting every Shitter I used Brown or Green depending if I was sick or not.

Be honest how many times have you went to drop of some timber and once the damage is done you flush look into the bowl and there is most defiantly evidence that you Sir took a dump/Poop. Most times if it's a public toilet I don't really give a shit and all just walk away from the aftermath, But if I'm at a friends all reach over and grab there "Most Times" gross ass toilet brush  and clean up the mess. I have never had to deal with someone not having one but I would not just leave the mess I would figure a way to get that bowl pearly white again.


Someone tweeted the other day the difference between when me and my wife is when we clean the bathroom she uses cleaners, gloves and brushes and I on the other hand just aim and piss really hard hoping to blast the shit stains off.


Now that all you guys have heard all my rants and crazy Bathroom story's , Do you have any crazy sh!t tales you feel like sharing with the world? If so feel free to leave them in the comment section below.


Read my first 2 entry's in the Tales of the Sh!t keeper

 Tales From The Sh!t Keeper

Tales From The Sh!t Keeper : PART DEUX 

1 comment:

  1. haha i do that too...pissing the shit stains of the toilet bowl lmao!

    ReplyDelete