Visitors to Cla$$ic Gєoяgє's Mind

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I need more......

I really like how my reader ship has grown since the kind words where posted by KickingRocks it's great to know that what I write or post is being seen by people all around the world. With me posting my Youtube videos here I'm also getting Ton & Ton of video views which is also awesome.

I was wondering what is the best methods to gain more Followers because I see people with crappy Blogs and there followers are in the 300's. Is it word of mouth ? If so please if your really like my posts tell and friends and maybe they will tell 2 friends and they will tell 2 friends and so on and so on.

Also if you guys/gals use Twitter you can follow me there @Classic_George

2 comments:

  1. Follow people and they will follow you back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. That's about it. No big secret.

    ReplyDelete