Visitors to Cla$$ic Gєoяgє's Mind

Monday, March 14, 2011

After Graduation......

I'm so close to graduating, It's Exciting this has been a long time coming for me. I have tried to go back to school four times over the passed years. I kick myself in the ass now because I should have down it when I was young because as years go by more and more knowledge falls out of my head. I choose to work at crappy dead end jobs and make money to spend on NOTHING instead of going to class and learning a skill. I'm going to be 23 years of age in just a couple of days and I still don't know what I want to do with my life. I would love to get into journalism or Television but at the same time I would like to pursue a career in law enforcement and or Childcare. Speaking of childcare why do people think it's weird to have a guy watch there children? There is such a double standard when it comes to jobs like that. I would love to work at a daycare and sing songs and use my imagination and have a blast entertaining kids. Mr.Dress-Up was my hero growing up. I would love to be the NEW Mr.Dress-up. But what am I going to do after I graduate that is a huge question weighting in my mind. I mean I'm married I have a Daughter but I don't a have a goal in life. I need to set my mind on one thing instead of dreaming of all the possibilities there are and just pick one and stick with it. There are other things I need to do #1 is Learn how to drive and get my license. You know when someone asks you where do you see yourself in 10year? I have no clue where all be or what all be doing as a Career but I need to figure that out soon. After Graduation what will I do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment