Visitors to Cla$$ic Gєoяgє's Mind

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"I'm Fat, Help Me!"


I have come to a point in my life where I have got comfortable in my own skin, and that skin is started to get more then a little flabby. I went from being a tiny guy weighing no more then 165 pounds and slowly I grow to be a whopping 226 pound blob. I need to lose weight fast before I end up being on "The Biggest Loser" or before I'm the 700 pounds living on my bed in my room. I need to get in shape not just for the thought of looking nice with my shirt off or being able to brush my teeth without my BREAST jiggling like a waitress at a Hooters, But to get myself healthy again. It takes me a good 10-15 minutes just to put socks and shoes on. I have at least 50 t-shirts and 10 pairs of pants but I can wear maybe 5 shirts and 2 pair of jeans out of them all because I'm just too BIG and getting Bigger. I need to get myself thin but my problem is a LOVE food. When it comes time to eat I want LOTS of what ever is for Dinner or Breakfast. You knew the weird Al song "I'm Fat" where he says "When your only having seconds, I'm having 23rds" that's me and I can't stop. Food is like a Drug for me. I need help. I have a game for the Wii called my Fitness trainer I used it for a little bit and it was working I was breaking a sweat but I got lazy and stopped. Does any one have some tips for me to get back to my old self because I'm Fat....

5 comments:

  1. I would hit the gym if it did not cost up the @$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. This is not going to get fun for a while... Sorry. You will have spend some time getting used to the new lifestyle... but when you start to get there i cant even tell you how good it feels. I am a pretty huge fella and I topped out at about 325. I hated every second of it. Now am riding the fucking train right now dude! I'm the laziest personal trainer on the planet, but im craving activity. we should talk. Message me on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need a cleaning job with lots of stairs (168)........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, your right Kyle I need to get back to work.

    ReplyDelete