Visitors to Cla$$ic Gєoяgє's Mind

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Youtube & Twitter

Over the past couple of years I have become a huge fan of the interwebs, in other words I'm addicted. I started using Youtube as a way to just post funny videos of me goofing off, One video soon turned into a full blown assault on the Youtube community. I went from posting videos of myself doing what I like to call a "Self Swirly" to Breaking news Story's from around the world. I get a kick out of the fact that there is someone half way across the globe looking @ my ugly mug playing with a Female puppet mouthing "DIRTY BIT" Twitter is also a great website I started using to help spread the word about my NEW videos and I soon became entangled in the so called "TwitterVerse" I can't go a day with out tweeting something even if it's just "I Pooped, it hurt" Twitter is also perfect if your like me and want to know what your Favorite celebrity's are up to or what may be going on in your home town/ surrounding area. If your not yet on Twitter I say go for it and if you are already a TWEETER feel free to follow me @Classic_George and you can WATCH my videos via YouTube by Searching MAXimumOverd0se.

No comments:

Post a Comment