Visitors to Cla$$ic Gєoяgє's Mind

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goodnights lead to Early Mornings


I went to Kingston yesterday to get art supplies with my wife and to have dinner with friends. We took my daughter along, She was such a 5th wheel. I;m kidding she is always fun to have around, but any who after we grabbed the art stuff and before we had dinner we went back to check out his CRIB as the younge MTV generation calls it and meet his fiancé. I was just Amazed and blown away by how many diffrent gameing systems he had it was mind blowing, We played some Street Fighter 2 & Gradius III for the Super NES I tryed Fallout 3 I was kind of all over the place but blowing up the heads of crackhead drug dealers in the middle of Butt F8ck no where was pretty fun. It was a shame we where unable to get the N64 to work I was uber jacked to play 007 golden eye and be odd job and chuck my hat at peoples junks cause I'm so short. We went to Montana's for supper and had a Ice Bucket full of Onions before The Burgers arrived, Holy man that was by far like one of the top 10 burgers I have ever eat in my life. I was so full. I wish now that I would have taken a picture of the cartoon that was drawn on the table paper of Chris and I. We had a great time it was not a waste of a Sunday thats for sure. My daughter crashed out in the car on the way back to the ville of the Brock, and sleep from then on. We should have woken her up but we choose not to now it's 2:30am and she is wide awake and watching Harry & all his dinosaurs. I guess it's true what they say "Goodnights lead to early mornings"

No comments:

Post a Comment